- Submit your application and/or resume. Be sure to include the position and location for which you are applying.
- If you submitted your application or resume by email on our careers site, you will receive an email confirmation that it was received.
- We appreciate each and every interest in Etna Supply, however, due to the high volume of applications and resumes received we cannot always respond to each one.
- If there is a potential fit between your background and an open position, you will be contacted for an interview.
- Applications and resumes remain active for 30 days.
- If there is a potential fit between your background and an open position, you will be contacted by either Human Resources or the hiring manager.
- The first interview is conducted by phone or in person to discuss your qualifications and the open position.
- Every person who is interviewed will hear back from us either way on if you will or will not be invited to proceed in the interview process. Our goal is to notify all interview candiates of their status within two weeks of the interview.
- Depending on the position for which you applied and who was present at your first interview, we may ask you back for a second interview. We will provide all the information you need when we contact you.
- If you are no longer being considered for the position, we will notify you by mail.
- Reference checks and background checks are performed on all candidates we may possibly be considering extending an offer.
- Depending on the position applied for, some pre-employment testing, such as math or computer skills, may be required.
- All offers are contingent upon successful completion of a drug screen and physical paid for by Etna Supply.
- If you will be offered a position, Human Resources will contact you with details of the offer and where and when to do the pre-employment drug screen and physical.